Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Killertoys got their monsters 3 in today...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just ordered my set...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Master chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2004
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ordered my set 4 months ago. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Redeem Master Chief:
    I ordered my set 4 months ago. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't like to preorder unless I absolutely have to...(like with Nazi Kroenen)...

    Otherwise, I just order a day or two before they become available.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member KyleH's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2004
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ordered mine from Kim when it was announced they were available. My set should be here on Saturday.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Tha Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd buy the set, but the Bathory paint apps scare me. Is it only the US that gets the jelly blood?

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Order from someone else. Don't feed the pig.

    WOKKA!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Master chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2004
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MindofaKiller:
    Order from someone else. Don't feed the pig.

    WOKKA!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member KyleH's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2004
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Redeem Master Chief:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MindofaKiller:
    Order from someone else. Don't feed the pig.

    WOKKA!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, like I said, I ordered from Kim. I'm not sure if there's any left in stock at spawntoys (I know the distressed sets are gone), but they had them first, so that's who I went with.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SlappyMcNasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Tha Nemesis:
    I'd buy the set, but the Bathory paint apps scare me. Is it only the US that gets the jelly blood?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm afraid of those paint apps myself.... [img]confused.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MindofaKiller:
    Order from someone else. Don't feed the pig.

    WOKKA!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*shrug*

    Kim has them at like 6 bucks more, plus their shipping is much more expensive. I go where the deals are...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •